INVOICING CLERK (Port Harcourt)
Duties and responsibilities
- Review purchase invoices for accurateness.
- Research and gathered necessary information for completion of invoices.
- Track and ensure deliveries are received.
- Update customer records and issuing monthly customer statements.
- Assist with month end closeout.
- Assist clients, salesmen and co-workers with invoicing and shipping information.
- Create daily invoice report and maintain invoice files.
- Compile, analyzing and recording customers’ bills.
- Prepare and issue invoices and provide customer services.
- Enter shipping and inventory data in computer system.
- Verify receipts and confirm purchase contents and orders are complete.
- Create and maintain detailed inventory of all incoming, outgoing, and current supplies.
- Prepare inventory for deliveries and shipping.
- Compile reports of inventory and supply balances.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
Qualifications and Experience
- M i n i m u m o f OND or its equivalent in Sciences/Social Sciences
- 1-2 years previous experience in similar role will be added advantage
Key competencies and attributes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office application
- Good administration skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizational skills