Process Operator - Energy & Fluids (Anambra)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times.
- Apply VPO principles and practices
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift
Qualifications and Experience
- Min- HND /B.Eng. – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or its equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
- Work in teams